HOW TO KEEP YOUR COMPUTER FREE OF VIRUSES, MALWARE, AND YOU FROM ID THEFT.
PC Electronics values its customers, although we make money from your repeat business. We realize that if you keep having issues we have failed you. Below are some simple tips to keep your computer running smoothly and without issues and keep you from being RIPPED OFF.
1. DO NOT CALL ANY NUMBER OR CLICK ON ANY “POP-
2. DO NOT LET ANYONE REMOTE CONTROL OR TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM!
3. DO NOT TALK to anyone who calls and says they are from any company to help you fix your computer they are FRAUDS.
4. DO NOT GIVE ANYONE ON THE PHONE your bank account or credit card numbers.
5. DO NOT use Internet Explorer Internet Browser, we recommend Opera or Chrome unless absolutely necessary.
6. DO NOT DOWNLOAN any “Driver Updates” these are VIRUSES meant to trick you into downloading.
7. Java is already installed on your computer when it leaves here, do NOT Download another Java program as it is more than likely a virus. Updates for our Java are fine.
8. DO NOT DOWNLOAN and install another Anti-
10. DO NOT DOWNLOAD any coupon or savings software
11. DO NOT call any numbers that are in a pop-